Manage contractors and workplace safety
The Airsweb EHS Permit To Work solution enables effective management control of potentially hazardous tasks. A full audit trail of permits issued and authorised demonstrates a proactive approach to contractor management and workplace safety. The Permit To Work module ensures that the necessary precautions are put in place to carry out a task and that the right person is authorised to carry out specific work within a specified time frame.
- Create job-specific permit templates e.g. hot work, at height, confined spaces.
- Ensure all contractors have appropriate approvals.
- Attach documents such as method statements and risk assessments.
- Create both paper and electronic copies of permits.
- Automate contractor lookup; validate certificates and qualifications.
- Track induction through to completion.
- Issue an unlimited number and type of permits.
- Generate e-mail notifications.
- Track permits issued and in operation across the organisation through on-screen views and reports.
Airsweb Permit To Work will significantly reduce the administrative burden and cost of a paper-based system and will deliver a fully auditable, comprehensive approach to permit and contractor management.
It will ensure that the risk of using third party workers is controlled and managed across multiple sites using a transparent, efficient and consistent approach.