Manage incidents to drive behavioural change
The Incident Management module provides the software tools to allow companies to capture, track, investigate, analyse and report their accidents and incidents.
Scalability, ease-of-use and richness of functionality allows organisations to control risks and optimise EHS performance management and business intelligence.
- Record and manage any incident at any location at any time e.g. accident, damage, security, near miss.
- Identify underlying root causes using the Why-Tree approach.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with RIDDOR/OSHA reporting.
- Notify and escalate incidents to the appropriate management level based on severity.
- Implement and manage Corrective and Preventive Action tracking (CAPA).
- Search for similar events to establish patterns and underlying causes.
- Integrate with third party systems to eliminate dual keying e.g. SAP, Active Directory.
- Track leading and lagging indicators through reporting, dashboard and analytics tools.
- View real-time performance summaries at all levels of the organisation hierarchy.
- Provide remote, off-line logging of events through the fully integrated mobile app.
- Develop a knowledge base for shared learning.
Airsweb EHS Incident Management provides best practice software tools to capture, manage and investigate incidents at the operational level and report on EHS incident performance at the executive level.
It allows companies to manage incident risk and compliance using user-friendly data capture screens, structured workflow processes, integrated action tracking/notifications/escalation and comprehensive reporting and analytics tools.
By capturing incident management information at all levels of the organisation in real-time the software highlights trends and route causes that will enable the company to drive behavioural and cultural change.