Minimise your environmental footprint
The Airsweb Environmental Performance Management software solution provides an effective, flexible business tool to record, report and analyse an organisation’s resource consumption (e.g. water, energy, raw materials) and production output.
We all know that we need to make the transition to a resource-efficient economy. Measurement and management of our resource consumption and production output will allow us to achieve this objective and enable businesses to take advantage of new opportunities.
The Airsweb Environmental module will not only help an organisation to reduce its environmental footprint but will also drive business process improvements that will result in additional cost savings.
- User-definable factors (electricity to IT equipment).
- Defra greenhouse gas emission factors.
- Emission dashboard reporting Intensity ratio reporting.
- Intensity ratio reporting.
- Equity share reporting.
- Define scope for direct and indirect emissions; 1/2/3 reporting.
- Multi-currency capability.
- Configurable workflow and sign-offs
- Configurable, site-specific submissions and consolidation at organisation hierarchy levels.
- Performance monitoring against reduction targets.
Airsweb Environmental reporting software provides an inviolable audit trail that ensures the highest level of regulatory compliance and data integrity. It also contains predictive features that are designed to support a business’s forward planning and assist with management decision making.
The first step to reducing your environmental footprint is to measure it using the Airsweb Environmental module.