Airsweb Core consists of key drivers including fundamental workflow, system integration, data integrity and security components essential for your QHSE management reporting
– user specific dashboard tool that enables users to create their own tailored reporting outputs from a library of enhanced graphs and dashboards, enabling you to interrogate the data at the lowest level of hierarchy and establish data trends.
– administrators can quickly administer Airsweb to ensure the solution is working for you and your company. Point and click navigation, coupled with best practice administration concepts reduce the amount of time required to configure and support Airsweb.
– captures key site-specific recordable information for employees and contractors. Examples include hours worked and employee headcount.
– a vital tool which communicates key safety information to users accessing Airsweb. Content posted on the Safety Notice Board may include Learning Events, Safety News or Alerts or specifically targeted communications.
– feature a set of management KPIs which are specific to the module you are accessing. These KPIs can be configured to highlight the information that is most meaningful to your organisation.
– user specific calendar which highlights all the tasks which are open, outstanding and overdue across the Airsweb suite. The Scheduler is based on a user’s security permissions and role within the organisation to ensure that they only see tasks which are applicable to them.
– operates as a standalone action tracking register and is also seamlessly integrated with all Airsweb modules. Actions can be tracked from assignment through to completion with automatic reminders (including email and SMS) and specific escalation based on priority and action source.
What Our Clients Say
“The current range of Airsweb products helps us do our job because it’s easily accessible and we have sites distributed all over the UK and throughout Europe. The fact that it is software as a service takes care of all that for us. Airsweb makes my job as an IT Manager easier”
Carl McIver | Gist | IT Business Manager