Airsweb, the leading EHS software solution provider has been awarded a Microsoft Silver Partnership. This silver partnership acknowledges Airsweb's hard work for product creation and development.
Microsoft awards two different levels of competencies to help companies demonstrate proficiency and specialisation in particular areas. A silver partnership is offered to companies demonstrating the highest and most specialised ability and commitment in a specific business solution area. A business which has earned a silver competency is among the top 5% of Microsoft partners worldwide.
The Microsoft network delivers 4 valuable factors that silver partners get to receive:
• Demonstrating expertise to customers & providing differentiation in Microsoft’s online marketplaces.
• IUR scales up vs Microsoft’s subscription offerings. Can support up to 25-person company vs 10
• Virtual & In-person training is discounted via a variety of mechanisms.
· A technical certification based on the latest products in the market provides further differentiation.
• Benefits are greatly enriched such as free deal support (pre-sales) for deals >$3K as well as additional development support.
• Pre-sales support can give you the confidence to discuss capabilities, value props & key benefits and solutions of Microsoft products.
There are over 650,000 partners in Microsoft channel alone. Only 30,000 partners worldwide have distinguished themselves as having attained a high degree of proficiency with a Microsoft silver competency. A prime opportunity to differentiate your business.
“A Microsoft gold or silver competency can help set a company apart from the competition by demonstrating a specific, proven skill set to its customers. Because Microsoft competencies are aligned with how customers actually buy, customers can easily identify a company’s capabilities and expertise.”
Commenting on the latest Microsoft Silver Partnership award, Airsweb Technology Director Neil Harrison said, “Achieving Microsoft Silver Partner status demonstrates our commitment to training and career development here at Airsweb. It also demonstrates to our customers that we are committed to delivering a high quality application in AVA, and is formal recognition from Microsoft of our development capabilities. We’re delighted to now be among the top 5% of Microsoft partners worldwide.”
Our team would love to demonstrate the power of AVA for you in a one-on-one demo. If you would like to learn more then arrange a demo today!Arrange a Demo
You may also be interested in these AVA modules.
Ultimate personalisation and configuration at your fingertips. Change anything from labels to lists and much, much more.
Your brochure request has been submitted to Airsweb successfully. Click the link below to download your Airsweb brochure directly to your device.Begin Download...