As an implementation
consultant you will be working in a customer facing environment.
A strong client
facing ability is required. The facilitation of client facing workshops is
essential to understand and determine business processes in the aid to
configure the Airsweb system, using Airsweb and industry best practice.
To analyse, design and document functional
specifications where required.
To gain an understanding of the practical use
of the Airsweb products designed to ensure maximum benefit to our clients.
Implementation Consultant is responsible for:
- Consultation with national and international clients to deliver a best practice Airsweb solution
- Configuration of the Airsweb system
- Primary client contact within Airsweb Implementation Projects
- Creation and management of Project Documentation and Functional Specification
- Provide collaborative guidance and expertise during client workshops to ensure that programme scope and guidelines are adhered to
- Establish strong client relationships throughout the implementation process
- Provide technical support throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to deliver user training where required
- Manage all phases of the project delivery lifecycle, from initiation, to transition to BAU.
- Ability to run effective workshops to elicit requirements from external stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Experience of system configuration
- Strong understanding of software implementation lifecycle
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analysis, capture and communication of requirements
- Strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Excellent collaboration skills within an agile environment
- Experience of agile software development methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety software (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills - ability to create and maintain long lasting client relationships
- A proactive approach and the ability to take initiative, make decisions and deliver results
- A flexible communicator, facilitator, influencer and problem solver
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise time effectively
- Able to work calmly in a pressured environment
- Ability to work well in a team as well as on your own.
working hours between 08.00-18.00, with core meeting hours 09.00-17.30.
years Business Analysis / Implementation Management / Consultation/ Client
occasional out of hours working required to meet project deadlines.
Located at the Rainhill office, global travel will
Airsweb is filled with fun and dedicated people throughout the business. We've grown organically into one of the top 20 EHS software providers in the world. And that is just the start.