Purpose / Summary
Airsweb is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with 3 to 5 years’ experience. This person will play
a key role working for a growing, award winning Software Technology Vendor with
an established list of well-known blue-chip clients including :- Unilever, Babcock
Engineering, Severn Trent Water and Centrica. The role will report to the
UK Sales Manager.
The successful candidate will have experience
of selling software based solutions with a consultative approach. They
will have excellent communication skills, evidence of working to targets and
good analytical skills.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a
highly effective, market leading, ambitious organisation that has a welcoming
and supportive environment.
Major Responsibilities / Tasks
- The proven ability to meet and exceed targets whilst working in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- The job involves all aspects of the sales cycle, including making appointments, presenting, proposal development and closure
- Ability to build new fruitful business relationships at all levels (including C suite)
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and maintaining the company CRM
- The role is field based and candidates will be expected to visit new potential clients in the south of the UK
- Represent the company at trade events, award ceremonies and exhibitions
- Excellent (demonstrable) communication skills, both verbal and written
- A positive attitude and highly driven personality to develop their pipeline and over achieve personal targets
- Experience of the full software solutions life cycle
- Professionally represent Airsweb at C-suite and senior manager level
- Ability to follow through and meet deadlines
- Educated to degree level (preferred)
Airsweb is filled with fun and dedicated people throughout the business. We've grown organically into one of the top 20 EHS software providers in the world. And that is just the start.