Apprentice1st Line Support/Customer Service required to work for a successful international software house, providing Quality, H&S and Environmental solutions to some of the world’s leading companies.
MAIN DUTIES& RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide a single point of contact for customers, maintaining professionalism at all times and ensuring customers are kept updated on progress and resolution
• Taking calls from customers and logging support tickets on their behalf
• Triage of tickets and queue management, assigning tickets to 2nd line support
• Remotely connecting to customers’ systems to provide training and support
• Provide guidance to customers on products, escalate major incidents &complaints
• Working to agreed SLA’s such as ticket quality and customer satisfaction
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
Required Personal Qualities
Further Required Skills
• Experience of working with software products is desired
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Able to take ownership of incidents and see through to resolution
• Excellent customer service skills with a passion for service
Further Personal Qualities
•Able to work under pressure, strong team player with a can-do attitude
This is a great opportunity for candidates who have previous experience or qualifications within a customer role and long term prospects available.
Airsweb is filled with fun and dedicated people throughout the business. We've grown organically into one of the top 20 EHS software providers in the world. And that is just the start.