Airsweb is seeking a passionate, customer-centric Account Manager with the ability to manage existing customer relationships, generate increased revenue through up-selling and client retention, and build the overall Airsweb brand and reputation in the marketplace. This person will play a key role working for a growing, award winning software technology vendor with an established list of well-known blue-chip clients including: Vodafone, DFS, Mitie and many others. The role will report to the VP Global Account Management.
About the job
The Account Manager will leverage established relationship with direct customers,by building relationships with key stakeholders in order to develop and grow the account. This person is responsible for developing and increasing revenue streams. This is achieved by developing relationships with key customer decision makers and identifying and developing business opportunities for Airsweb’s products and services.
Sales Duties – 50%
- Achieve / exceed personal sales target
- Work in conjunction with the wider commercial team to coordinate sales activities for all and develop an annual account plan, including strategy, actions, time frames, milestones and responsibilities
- Develop and increase revenue streams on a strategic, tactical and operative level
- Continually build a strong sales pipeline of well qualified revenue opportunities
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with a high level of trust with key decision makers
Customer Relationship Management Duties - 50%
- Responsible for ensuring account customers are aware of new and upcoming products and features
- Responsible for ensuring a good relationship between all Airsweb contact people and the customer at all levels
- Drive & measure adoption & customer success
- Proactive communication & escalation point
- Understand all Airsweb solutions and be able to articulate the benefits
- Drive meaningful and productive account reviews, fully documented
- Support the annual account plan & support objectives
- Clearly communicate business concepts needed to attract the attention of the customer
- Monitor financial agreements with the customer and initiate renegotiations when appropriate
- Ideally qualified to degree level
- 2+ yrs. of Customer success, new business sales or account management experience, preferably in a SaaS company
- B2B software experience highly advantageous
- Health and Safety experience highly advantageous
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms and communicate business value
- Demonstrable ability to follow proven sales methodologies to build strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, decision-making, and organisation skills
- Ability to learn new software quickly, become a power user, and stay on top of emerging products and competitive technologies
- Ability to travel as required for client and company events with the UK and Europe
Airsweb is a leading EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety) software solutions provider, focused on helping clients around the globe manage risk, maximise compliance and develop in a sustainable way. Airsweb now boast over 80 clients in over 123 countries, with over 500,000 users using our software solutions in their decision making. Our latest product - AVA - is one of the most technologically advanced and easy to use EHS software solutions in the world. Combining technology such as artificial intelligence and a graph database with modern easy to use interfaces, AVA is the solution of choice for many organisations. Airsweb are an approved Crown Commercial Supplier (G-Cloud) and an ISO 9001 / ISO 27001/ ISO 22301 accredited company.
UK based near Liverpool, Manchester or Peterborough.
Airsweb is filled with fun and dedicated people throughout the business. We've grown organically into one of the top 20 EHS software providers in the world. And that is just the start.