'Your software partner in QHSE'
Airsweb® empowered Sarah Young from Severn Trent Water to make 'data-driven' informed decisions that promoted behavioural change. Since 2013 Airsweb® has allowed Sarah and her team to increase monthly hazard reporting from 7000 to 13000 per month through the Accident and Incident module configured to meet the needs of the business.
Why work with us?
It is not just that Airsweb® is now the strategic choice for over 50 of the world's largest enterprises; or our software can be deployed and supported locally or as software as a service(SAAS).
A key reason to choose us is that our core range of modules supports the Plan-Do-Check-Act framework as advised by HSE.
Why did Severn Trent Water choose Airsweb?
- Real time visibility of QHSE performance.
- Implemented Accident and Incident, Audit and PASS solutions.
- 15 years of best practice QHSE software expertise.
What did they achieve?
- Near 100% increase in pro-active reporting.
- An award nominated Audit programme built using Airsweb.
Let Airsweb® become an integral part of your QHSE programme. Contact the team today on 0151 289 6811 or email firstname.lastname@example.org