Airsweb User Conference 2015
November 12-13, Hotel LaTour, Birmingham
The fourth annual Airsweb User Conference will be held in Birmingham on 12-13 November, 2015. Building on the success of previous events the conference provides a unique opportunity for airsweb users to share experiences through seminar sessions, to network with industry peers, to learn about and influence the airsweb product roadmap, to listen to engaging and informative guest speakers, to meet Airsweb personnel...and to have some fun.
We would be delighted if you would join us in Birmingham and as always will welcome your feedback as it helps us to shape future events.
Please note that our Conference is for existing Airsweb clients only.
'It's a chance to see where the product is going, be able to put forward my thoughts, and a chance to talk to other users to understand how we can get the best out of the system by sharing ideas.'
Sarah Young, Severn Trent Water
Register for the Conference
12th November – Day 1
- 09.30 Arrival/Registration and Coffee
- 10.00 Welcome - Mark Swithenbank
- Introduction - User Group Committee
- 10.15 Environmental Compliance - Dr Stephen Finnegan
- 11.15 Feedback from 2014 - User Group Committee
- 11.35 Coffee
- 12.00 Break out Session 1 - Evangelists
- 13.00 Lunch and Networking
- 14.00 Honest Truth - User Group Committee
- 14.10 Safe Travel - Darren Smith
- 14.30 Break out Session 2 - Evangelists
- 15.30 Coffee
- 15.50 Business update - Jason Wright
- 17.00 Airsweb progress & plans - Mark Swithenbank
- 17.15 Day 1 summary & close - User Group Committee
- 18.30 Pre-dinner drinks
- 19.30 Dinner
13th November – Day 2
- 09.00 Opening - User Group Committee
- 09.15 Product update & future technology - Rob Leech
- 10.30 Break out Session 3 - Evangelists
- 11.30 Coffee
- 11.45 M-Files strategic partnership - Julian Cook, M-Files
- 12.45 Conference summary & close - User Group Committee
- 13.00 Lunch
Evangelist topics Session 1 and 2:
Advanced Business Intelligence, Permit to Work, Mobile access, EPR.
Evangelist topics Session 3:
Risk and Audit, Advanced Root Cause Analysis
PLUS: Ask the Evangelist Experts - drop in session during both days.
The conference is free to delegates, including Conference evening dinner on day 1 and lunch on day 2. Please contact the Hotel LaTour directly to book your room on 0121 718 8000. There are many other hotels in the vicinity including the Travelodge (Moor St) ibis (New St), Holiday Inn (City Centre) and Radisson Blu.
Birmingham Moor Street and New Street train stations are both close to the venue.
There are a number of public car parks within walking distance of Hotel LaTour, including a discounted rate for hotel guests at Selfridges (Moor St) car park, a five minute walk away.
Earn points towards your IOSH CPD
3 credits - if the activity during the user conference has been extremely useful to you in developing new skills and inspired you to do more research or other work following the conference.
2 credits - if one of the activities during the user conference introduced new concepts for reflection and helped you put them into use following the conference.
1 credit - if the activity during the user conference confirmed what you already knew but reinforced the topic enabling you to reflect on the topic assisting you to develop a plan to move safety forward at your site.
- IOSH MYCPD