Powerful, scalable, modular, cloud-based EHS Management Software solutions
Airsweb is a leading global provider of integrated, web-based EHS software solutions. Modular, flexible, easy to use and deploy, Airsweb software is the ideal tool to drive and deliver an effective EHS management programme.
With more than 500,000+ users across the globe managing their health & safety obligations, our system is tried and tested.
EHS Management Software Features
• Comprehensive suite of integrated modules to manage incidents, risks, contractors, permits and behavioural safety
• Full integration with Compliance and Sustainability range of solutions
• Configurable workflows, Action Tracking and email notification to manage visibility and accountability
• Sophisticated real-time analytics tools to create dashboards, graphs and ad hoc reports; with drill-down and export functionality
• Enter incidents, observations (and audits) via the off-line mobile apps
• Cloud-based software that can be rapidly deployed to any number of users in any location
• Adopt industry standard best practice processes to help deliver behavioural and cultural change
Any combination of Airsweb EHS software modules can be used to build a tailored EHS software solution to meet the specific needs of your organisation. As the EHS programme evolves over time new modules can be added to ensure that the software meets these changing needs.
Key Benefits of web-based EHS Management Software?
- Tailored solution - chose from a wide range of modules including Environmental, Compliance, Risk Management, Proactive Safety, Permit to work, and Root Cause Analysis, Doucment management and much more - providing a one stop solution to fit your business needs.
- Ease of use - recognised by independant analsyts "Verdantix" Airsweb provides a very intuitive user interface and Business Intelligence tool.
- Access - input and record incidents from anywhere, anytime with Airsweb Mobile applicaton, enabling field workers to efficiently record incidents and enter data without fear of synchronisation issues.
- Security - high security levels come as standard and backup facilities are automated so you never lose important health and safety data.
Welcome to Airsweb