Independent Analyst, Verdantix, fervently analyse the EHS vendor market and have identified the top 20 vendors across the globe.
Their latest report, ‘The Green Quadrant EHS Software 2017”, positions Airsweb as a standout partner for EHS professionals who are looking for a platform that is embracing innovative technology in the future and referred Airsweb as one of the most innovative vendors assessed in the study.
Airsweb are the only independently owned, UK based, EHS provider in the top 20, which validates Airsweb’s strength in the market place.
Highlights from the report:
- With high customer retention, above 95%, Airsweb demonstrates that client’s needs are met globally.
- Audit & Incident management are Airsweb’s most popular modules, with 90% of the customer base using them. The workflow, which is built on cross-industry best practice is completely out-of-the-box.
- Last year’s Green Quadrant highlighted that the Airsweb platform offers Enhanced User Engagement and this year Verdantix recognised the continued investment in this area with Airsweb again scoring high for User Experience. This investment has proved vital for clients as the report highlighted that 92% view the quality of the user interface as an important purchasing criterion.
- Airsweb has developed Innovative Technologies, including pioneering wearable devices acting as ‘safety nudges’ and mobile software solutions that ‘capture and report risk reality’ instantly.
- Directly from the report “Airsweb Brings An Innovative Best-of-Breed Strategy To The EHS Software Market”
“We are extremely pleased to be recognised again as a leading EHS software vendor in the Verdantix Green Quadrant 2017. It endorses our strategy to continue to invest in new technologies, mobile applications and Business Intelligence tools to enhance the user experience.” Mark Swithenbank, Managing Director, Airsweb
Find out more about the "Verdantix Green Quadrant EHS Software 2017" report
With a client porfolio of leading global brands, our ‘best of breed’ software provides the ideal framework to deliver an effective Environmental, Health and Safety management system. As a web-based, modular and scalable solution it is used by more than 500,000 users in over 123 countries working in over 35 languages. Airsweb® also has the capacity to grow with your business.
We pride ourselves on the long-term relationships we have nurtured with our clients, working with them to support their commitment in the safety of their employees and meet their corporate, social and legal requirements.
To ensure successful integration our full remit of professional service includes full support to implementation, consultation to cloud based solutions, e-learning and training.
Find out more and get in touch today!
T: +44 (0)151 289 6811